In the land registration field, within the SIS Consultancy and Services Center the office of the chartered surveyor SIMONA PASCAR operates; it provides topographical measurements and drafting files for Land Register listing, plots division, exchanges, sale and purchase of lands, setting or altering the borders, obtaining the construction permit, pegging out in constructions, roads, leveling, houses and apartments blueprint, and alterations of any type in the Land Register. At the same time, the Surveyor of the SIS Consultancy and Services Center develops also Judicial Expertise services in land survey, being licensed for that by the Ministry of Justice.
With the experience acquired in over ten years of activity, we develop cadastre, land survey and geodesic works, provided the next services:
The cadastre and Land Register listing services for apartments and lands located inside and outside the city limits.
Land survey, land measurements, land appraisal, and data processing services.
1. Title deed of the apartment:
2. Tax certificate for Cadastre and Land Register Listing issued by the Financial Administration – Charges and Taxes Directorate (valid on the month when the cadastre file is submitted – original document;
3. Identification documents of the owner / owners – Xerox copies;
4. Sketch of the apartment (if applicable) – Xerox copy.
* For the Inheritor Certificates and Civil Decisions issued after April 16, 2009, in addition to the amount RON 120 (normal charge), the Cadastre Office charges an additional fee of 0.15% of the value of the apartment (normal regime) or 0.75% (emergency).
** In the case when there is difference between the name registered on the title deed and the identification document, the next notarized copies will be provided in addition: Marriage Certificate (notarized copy) or Divorce Civil Decision (from the territory local court that issued the decision).
*** In the case when there is a difference between the street name in the documents and the real one, a Certificate from the Owners Association indicating the street name change will be obtained.
**** If in the former registers of real estate transcription and inscriptions a mortgage in the favor of CEC, a demand for payment, etc., that mortgage, demand, etc. will be registered in the Land Register as lien.
***** In the case when the original documents have been lost or plasticized and duplicates have been obtained, a Notary Public Declaration will be acquired from a Notary Public Office indicating that “the original title deeds have been lost in unknown circumstances and duplicates have been obtained.”